There are many organisations and people that we would like to thank for making this challenge a reality.
As I write this, our adventure is only about to begin. If you see us running past you on route and take the time to help us, please don’t be surprised if your name or that of your organisation appears here in a few weeks!
- Our families and friends who have given us the support and encouragement to give this challenge a go.
- Lynne Taylor and Tim Budd from Global Therapies for all the Strength and Conditioning training.
- Craghoppers for all the clothing and equipment they have given us.
- Victoria Smith from the National Centre for Atmospheric Science (NCAS) for lending us field equipment.
- Fellow Pennine Fell Runners who have agreed to run with us and help us with logistics.
- Luke from Forest Leisure Cycling in Burley for agreeing to lend us some bikes for some Science demonstrations whilst in the New Forest.
- All the Education Officers from the UK National Parks who have agreed to help us, share outdoor learning opportunities and even run with us.
- Sally and Jonathan Bonnell for their expertise and help with the topics of human physiology.
- Christian Machen, from Scarborough Sports Massage Clinic, for much needed massages to keep our legs working.
- Youth Hostels for providing comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation.
- To all those that kept us going through your encouraging smiles and good humour!